CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Day 37

I was seriously pumped up to kick ass at the gym, I bought 5 t-shirts to change! Hahaha... but you know la. When you haven't been working out ever~so~often, you lose your stamina. I'm trying to gain it back, but it's an uphill climb. Sigh, some things are so hard to get, but so easy to lose. =\ Sadly this does not apply for fats. =(

I'm getting a bit boring because I don't go for that many classes anymore. I hopped on the threadmill again today. Another 45 minute jaunt, and although I peaked at 8.5kph this time, I was mostly at about 6.5kph /6.8kph fast walking. =( My trainer saw me and told me that I shouldn't run so much as that is what is keeping my calves thick. @_@ So he actually applauds me sitting on my arse on the stationery bike! Well, that's what I'm going to switch to if that's what I will be doing instead of running. :(

Worked out on the upper body and torso this time:
i. 15 x 10 back extensions / glutes (this was pretty painful for me actually... I think I've got an old injury on my lower back after the accident... is that considered old injury, wtf am I talking about...)
ii. 15 x 10 trunk crunch
iii. 15 x 3 abdominal crunch (stopped because the machine was damn awkward
iv. 15 x 8 chest press
v. 15 x 10 lat pulldown (halfway through kena from trainer again for doing it wrongly that's why "no feel". But even after he corrected my got no feel also!)
vi. 15 x 4 bicep curls
vii. 15 x 3 tricep extension (missed out one set because was late for class)

And yes, I went for Body Jam with Tina. Was late and missed the warm-up, but the rest of the class was really fun. We did the Ran Can-Can performance track, which I really love (it has Daddy Yankee's Rompe!!), Crazy in Love (wow the last time I remember doing this track was when I went for Riyo's class in FF), Shake Your Tailfeather (this one I don't like as much, in fact I positively was randomly jumping around but Tina makes it look so EASY and HOT!), a supposedly "dramatic" dance -- never did it before -- called Come to Me which was really fun. Had another "dramatic" dance, but couldn't get the name. Was a sassy Latin number.

Somehow was really tired after Body Jam, so it was heading on home for me. Gah! And to think I thought I'd have the energy to go for Body Combat / Body Step and Jazzercise / Body Attack! *sleepy leech*

0 comments: