CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Day 127

Hmm.. I don't know if I forgot to update last week or otherwise. Well, I went to Langkawi for a holiday, so I couldn't gym that often. ^^

Monday night was Body Combat night. I'm starting to become an avid BC member again. I can feel it when I ditch a gathering with my friends to go to the gym instead. =p Any day is ok except for Mondays (Terence's BC class) and Saturdays (Danny's Dance Mania class) k! Maybe Fridays (Jason's Body Jam class)! Standard gymming days. :P

BC that night was quite fun. To be honest, blogging this on Wednesday and I've forgotten everything that we did. But I remember that it was quite fun, albeit a little silent. Why are all the people on the right side of the class so semangat? Everyone on the left is quiet as mice. Maybe it's some kinda psychological thing, whereby quiet people like to go to the left wtf. Theory which must be tested out one day.

Pauline asked me if I gained weight or not... sad! I gained another 1kg when I was at Langkawi. Perhaps I should do weight training regardless of whether I have whittled back down to my "original size before I went to US".

0 comments: