CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 126

Body Combat night, are ..... you..... readyyyyyyy... wtf. No theme tonight, had Terence as the instructor and Loraine as the shadow-er.

~ warm up : Stuck On You (you know, I was listening to this on my iPod and thinking how long it was since we last did this track, and then I tried to remember bits and pieces of the choreo to myself. Like the punch-step-back thing... muwahhaha... it was great to do this track again and see how much I actually *did* manage to remember)

~ We're not Gonna Take This (??) for the lower body track. Quite like this for a new release track, especially the lunging kicks.

~ Forgot what we did for upper body... I think it's something we've done quite often... *don't remember*

~ Push It for the jump kick track. Mmm... ok track I guess.

~ Sk8tr Boi for the circle track... do not hate or love this track. I do not hate / love most of the circle tracks. *boycott*

~ Behind the Cow for recovery ?? It's a damn dumb song if you listen to the lyrics carefully, then again it's Scooter. The part where it sounds like they are loading a gun (right before the ginga starts) is damn cool, but that's it! I sent the mp3 to my colleague to listen, and now we go, "this is the legend.... BEHIND THE COW!!!" whenever we are stuck behind a slow car when we're on the fast lane. HAHAHAHA. Damn irrelevant / bodoh.

~ Electro Violence for Muay Thai. FINALLY I HEARD THE WORDS "electro (electric??) violence" being mentioned... omg. This MT track is damn damn damn damn difficult. Ok, at this point, I was already dying / fainting / dizzy because I have been dealing with horrible sinus problems for 1 week +, and dahlah all the tracks today are stuff I'm not used to. Not to say I've NEVER done them before, just that I prefer not to, hehehe. With the exception of "Stuck On You" of course. ANYWAY... Terence just HADDDD to restart the track. Now I have a new theory on the restarting of tracks (previous theory = "He can only restart twice MAX" has been disproved last week"). It's a simple theory - "He will NOT restart when he's running late". Duh!! Otherwise it's fair game. I swear, even if pple are gung ho, he will still sadistically restart tracks.

~ Final track... forgotten!! I think I was just going through the motions because I really felt like puking.

~ Conditioning - - - Here I Come / one of my most hated conditioning tracks. Ok, remember the move where Emma taught us, "to do it properly, imagine u are a dog" wtf? Yeah, Terence grabbed my leg and was like pushing it to show me how to do it properly, but damn scary la ok. Suddenly only grabbed my ultra muscular calf (wtf) ... and my right calf is semi-injured so it was @#%@#%@#$!@$!@ painful. The more he push the more I did not budge a single inch, hahhaa. In the end I realised he was not trying to kill me and then persevered to ignore the calf injury to do the kick. Sigh. Why am I so calf-injury-prone. AFter the class, another one of the participants asked me, "You injured your leg issit? I saw you limping all the way down from the class." T_____T Yesssss.... poor me....

~ Because we Believe for cool-down, always a favorite. =p I like "when love & hate collide" too. =)

0 comments: