CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Day 167

Went for Body Combat ... and Alex C is back! :) Yay!

The trouble was... there was only 2 other pple in the class. T___T Okay, later another lady came so there were 3 of us, but the other lady was a BC instructor too. T____T

Alex asked us to face the back of the class and then he was on the floor as well to lead the way. Eh, damn not used to starting with the left leg first! O_O Totally made me all confused. And if I thought that Jack & Terence loves doing oldddd tracks, Alex C totally dug out some reallyyyyyyy old-time songs that had me beaming from ear to ear. Well, I don't remember all, but I LOVEEEE 5ive's If you're getting down. OMG! That is such a nice cardio track for the finale. Pleasseeeee do this one more often! :O

We also had Power of Love (AHEM), I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)... yeah , as Alex says, macam Valentine's Day theme class!

Okay, I gotta go. Great class!! Next time don't make us start left leg first please! Hahahha.

0 comments: