CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Day 168

Gangster Challenge at the gym! Basically, just 1.5 hours of Body Combat with some of TF's top BC instructors (*drumrolllllll*) - Terence, Lorraine & Nicholas!


The class tarted with Lorraine & Nicholas taking one "team" each and then discussing with the members for the gang name and gang cheer. Hahaha, I think Lorraine prepared way beforehand (hey, it's not cheating - Nicholas should do his homework. :P) and our team name was "Gang Bang" and the team cheer goes something like "You Bang, I Bang, We Bang, We Bang Bang Bang, Go Gang Bang!!!" Wtf!!!!!!! Some more then I ditarik to lead the cheer which I have to say ... I did with too much enthusiasm. I started out quite malu to shout gangbang gangbang but in the end semua kinda combination of gang and bang also fly out. O_O"

Nicholas's team is called Mamak Gang and got no cheer (I think).
(Only a short sentence dedicated to him, haha!)

At first, I didn't think I would enjoy the class... I came for the sake of doing as much Combat as I can before I go to Laos for the next 2/3/4 weeks (my managers cannot make up their mind) and even though my flight is tomorrow, I just *HAD* to go for this class lah. Hello, they had been promoting it like one month in advance, and getting me all hyped up for it. :P Anyway... yeah... in the end I really enjoyed myself! Generally I don't like all those "hardcore" music, but it was a good mix... we had Somebody Told Me, Bad & Sexy ("You're so bad ... it's SEXY!!!" HAHAHAHAHA), Behind the Cow, Tribal Dance, Don't you Want to Feel, Good To Me (??), Crashed the Wedding, We're Not Gonna Take It (??, So What, etc etc. Actually, some of the songs are repeated from the "war" theme class previously. :) Gosh, can't believe that we did TWO circle tracks, TWO Muay Thai tracks and an unbelievable amount of tracks in general. :D And the best part? Don't really even feel exhausted at the end of the day. :3

At the end of the class, they gave away presents for most violent (???!!), best dressed gangster and something else I forgot la. Oh you know what? I think I should get most violent la, I'm sure I'm the only one who punched Terence in his stomach wtf. O_O Actually, I do feel really bad about it, but I'm also laughing like hell. In the first place, we were doing the Don't you wanna feel track, and there's all these punches to the ribs right. Then he go and stand in front of me, to be target practice. Then as my hand was going to punch him, I was like, "Why is Terence like, not even guarding his stomach. Is he trying to be like Houdini!!" Then I didn't want to be like the dude who caused Houdini's death, so I didn't punch so hard la, wtf.. but still. O_O WHAT ARE YOU DOING TERENCE!!

He said it's ok, just don't hit below the belt. O_O"

After that, we took pictures. This time, I purposely made some weird face since my pictures always come out weird anyway for group pics in theme classes. Hehe. :)

0 comments: