CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Day 96

I was feeling slightly feverish and already had a sore throat yesterday, but I decided to see if I could "sweat out" the fever by going for Body Combat class. Now I'm downright sick and I can't go to the doctor because my boss said I have to solve an urgent production issue tomorrow. Have to go in early some more. -___-"

Anyway, biggggg regret going la... made me even sicker, and I couldn't even go nuts in BC as I usually do. :P The only thing I remember about the class is that Terence did Power of Love. Muwahahha. And Take a Break. I think I take back what I said. I don't like Take a Break that much anymore. The beginning is nice, but the jump kick + guard is damn fast and I just can't keep up. Maybe no stamina because I'm sick kua.

Oh, and I just realised that I really really like U R My Phantasy from BC33! REALLY REALLY like it as a final cardio track. Right up there with MCR. :P *can't think of any others at the mo*

0 comments: