CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Day 97

Hey hey, I haven't been blogging for quite a while due to a few reasons:
~ still recovering from flu & fever
~ trying to pack for my 3 week **blissful** trip to the States.

Regardless, I didn't want my boyfriend to meet a suddenly-gained-10kg me, so I dragged myself to Jaya 33 for my weekend must haves - Body Attack with Jason and Dance Mania with Danny.

I must be out of my mind because I ate a HEAVY breakfast (heavy = a Subway meal!) for breakfast, THEN took my "will make you drowsy" flu medication AND cough syrup AND panadol and THEN went for Body Attack. Really asking for trouble right?

After the warm up track (the track was almost the same as the week before, he did a different final track though - Listen to you Heart), I was already warning myself to go easy. By the second track, felt like fainting or puking or BOTH! So I went to the side to sit down, since I knew that the next track was going to be the lunges. Crazy Jason told me to get up and not laze. -__-" So pushed pushed pushed myself lor. At times really felt like my head is swimming and I don't know what is going on... I know I was doing nonsense at the final track already. HAhaha. Was so out of it. Don't know how I survived that class also. :P

For Dance Mania, Danny taught hip hop... quite difficult la. Was struggling to remember the moves. Seriously, by the 2nd 8 counts I was already lost. Usually I am ok til the 4th - 5th la. Struggling to remember steps like having to remember how to breathe. Anyway, Danny said the original dance (we danced to a bit of Kelly Rowlands Like This, but most of the time was to a Malay song which I don't know the name).

Haih, I'm never doing this again!! (taking medicine before classes)

But you know what? My "sickness" is almost fully cured now.. just some lingering sore throat and headache.. (but this is prolly cos I walked around in the sun so much today) and I am sure I can go for the theme class on Monday AND Terence's "crazy combat class". :)

*happy, healthy, hedonistic*

0 comments: