CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Day 99

Today, I went to the gym to try the latest Les Mill's release (4th Quarter) for Body Attack and Body Jam. Quite satisfied with the new tracks, and more than satisfied with how the group X coordinators planned the event. :) Got free candy some more. *happy* And silly string!

I'm actually in a rush at the moment (still need to pack 1 more bag for my trip), so here's some quick thoughts on the new stuff:

Body Attack (Barney, Prudent & Jenny) :
+ 70 plus push ups?!?!
+ Where is the Love is a fun track!
+ Prudent took over for wind it up, it is one song that I thought would never end!!
+ Put Your Hands Up For Detroit - super slack by this track already
+ great cool down. ;P

Body Jam (Jason & the S Sisters! Gosh, I didn't realise that most of our female Body Jammer's names started with S! Anyway they were all damn sexy today! Haha, it was a great class! - Su Lin, Shirlyn, Simone and Sharon took over!)
+ from the warm up and isolations, I wasn't really feelin' it. Movements too complicated just for warm-up! Isolations were better.
+ LOVED Impacto. Great choreo. Easy to follow, nice to dance to.
+ Disco track was quite nice. Super funky if you do it properly. Some parts a bit complicated, but can be ironed out as you do it throughout the month. I danced next to another instructor, so easy to catch up since I could just "spy out of my little eye" and follow him instead of the instructors on stage cos I was standing right at the side! Totally couldn't see the stage properly also!
+ b u d d y is quite hard to dance to considering it's a recovery track. *sad*
+ the latest performance is quite tough la! And I nearly got whack in the face with all that jumping and twirling around. @_@ Seems like Body Jam getting more and more and more and more aerobic like. Can sweat buckets next time!
+ again, cool down quite complicated la. Why all the slow songs so complex?

Sigh, won't be in the gym for the next 3 weeks or so. I'll be so n00bish when I get back! :(

1 comments:

YOU! said...

New Jam is ultra fun and it's a fantastic workout! keep going at it and u'll totally get hooked!