CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 171

Forgot to blog about Monday night Body Combat with Terence and Lorraine. But before that, did about 10 minutes on the stepper. I think I tried the thigh toner instead of the butt workout... either way it's only 10 minutes so I doubt it makes a difference, heh.

We're still on the new release... and found out from Terence that it *is* all about vampires and all that. He gave a more ... erm... vivid description on where the vampire parts come in. I'm only really feelin' it for We Will Survive and Our Solemn Hour.

Anyway, a really fun class, really started getting the groove of the tracks. Heck, we were even encouraged to sing along for "How Far We've Come". Nice track! Easy to follow chorey too.

I really don't feel very tired after a BC class, even though I swear I go "all out". :P Which is good!! I still have a long way to go before I achieve my target weight... T___T

0 comments: