CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 173

Arrived just in time for Body Combat because I was too caught up with something at work, ended up leaving late and couldn't go for my 3 class marathon. Honestly, I am starting to feel bad if I leave work early... must be a good example to new team mates...

Poda la!! Who cares about them, next week I'll just leave if I feel like it! ]=)

Anyway, nothing much to say about BC class... it was good, nice, etc... hahaha, I think I'm getting tired of the new release. It's only the 3rd time that I've done it! A few songs that I can now remember and quite like :
- the warm-up (Summer of 69 and I Never Liked You)... nice!
- the chorey for Beat It
- How Far We've Come is a nice song, and it has alright chorey for it
- Let The Beat Control Your Body is a muay thai track quite unlike the normal Muay Thai tracks. I'm getting the hang of the downwards punch... My elbow is way above my shoulder before I pummel downwards now. Correct right?? Super macho now wtf.
- Our Solemn Hour is sooooooooo cool. I was TOO enthusiastic at the part where you suddenly sink down to the knee, so now I have a bruise on my right knee.

AND I DO NOT LIKE THE ESQUIVA OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT. I CANNOT DO IT PROPERLY.

AND I STILL DO NOT LIKE SPEEDBALL. And the current speedball track is like, such awkward choreography la!! Speedball, then hooks starting with the back hand.... awkward, awkward. I think the whole upper cut and hook on the same hand is also awkward... bah!

0 comments: