CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Day 174

I'm back from my luxurioussssssss (not!) trip to the States ... the thing that I missed the most while I was there was working out! Well, I tried not to pig out as much and I did a bit of walking around (but to be honest : only walked for 1 day out of 16, hahaha!)... but I still gained a lot of weight. I can feel the extra weight sitting comfortably around my entire body. This pisses me off!

Anyways. So I was real eager to go back to my usual workout routine, y'know? Went to the gym pretty early since I'm on leave (the plane arrived in Malaysia at about 12:30pm on Monday, so I HAD to take leave). I spent 15 minutes on the Cardio Wave machine to warm up. Only went up to level 5, didn't want to strain myself to my usual level 7. :P

Next was Kit's Body Jam class, where she did most of the old releases. Yay! We did the Signs / Trouble With Me / I Like The Way / Fame block, after which I walked out because I wanted to "pa wai" in Body Combat class... :P

However, the plan to "pa wai" tak jadi because there were sooooo many people congregating for Terence's Body Combat class. Went back to doing the old releases, although to me they aren't old enough. Started with Angels and then to the Desert Storm thingy... after that was a Scooter track. Then this other instructor who was shadowing Terence took over and started doing the latest releases... and after the first song, I felt my stupid left calf tense up again. Actually, there were a bit of warning twinges during Body Jam and during the Scooter track, but I thought I could last the rest of the class. Sigh... so malu to be limping out of Body Combat class again.

What I'm really mad about is the fact that I know that I have the energy to finish the class and MORE but seriously, the calf is really starting to trouble me now. The last time it froze up in James class, I chalked it up to me overstraining myself on the calve extension machine. And then the personal trainer who I met (while I was limping out of the class) told me that I didn't do enough warm up, hence the calve freezing up.

But .... I NEVER do warm up!! Unless you count me walking from my car to the gym (running, when I'm late... :P). Plus plus plus, I did the CARDIO WAVE machine today... isn't that warming up!!?!?

What if I can't get rid of this strange malady of mine??? Then I'll always be walking out of classes because I really can't continue with a crippled leg. When I hobbled down to the 1st floor, I decided to rest my leg at the bench area outside the changing room. I made the mistake of prodding my left calve to see how hard it was and it was like I had hit a really raw nerve. The pain was BLINDING I tell ya. BLINDING!! I really thought I would just faint there, and even after a minute, the pain did not subside. I don't know how I had the willpower to continue stretching my leg and praying that the muscle would just freaking relax itself. Thankfully, it did otherwise I wouldn't be here typing this.

Anyway, enough complaints from me for today. I'm quite worried about myself... I want my leg to be better in a hurry cos my dad hinted I am fat by saying I should not eat so much Halloween candy by myself! Cis bedebah, this is the thanks I get for buying back so much candy for them! :( :( :(

0 comments: