CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 187

Left work late, arrived just in time for Body Combat. Replacement of James --- Joey, I believe. There were less than 10 people in the class, but I b-rought it... wtf. Was super full of energy and Joey's class was a pleasant surprise for me. We did a mixture of old and new tracks. I don't really remember the names, but the ones that stuck out for me were You Can't Stop The Beat, Call My Name (or is it Say My Name?), Party Non Stop, and this really erm.. old song. Like, an oldie, but remixed of course. Crap, the song was really nice but I forgot the name of it. Choreo was cute too. Lemme see if I can remember - something like Hook-Upper cut - Hook, sidekick x2.

Anyway, that was a nice track. I think it's my first time doing it? *Blur* It's really nice lah!!

Okay, and then we had the Rocky sit up challenge... omg, I really felt like dying because I ate a hugeee lunch and the cafeteria caterers gave everyone in the company a free treat today... :O~

0 comments: