CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 188

It was raining cats & dogs ... but I was determined to go to Jaya33. If not for the classes, then to eat dinner at D'Italiane Kitchen. :P

I managed to do both. :P

First was Body Jam with Shirlyn. Really nice class -- she did all these old songs that I haven't done in AGES. Mostly Latin stuff... I don't know the names. Come On Over --- most difficult recovery ever. She Bangs - super difficult. La Bamba - one of my FAVORITES... why do people not get the squat & turn thing??!! I honestly forgot the rest... but they were all really nice songs. The choreography was difficult too... *gulp*

After that was Body Step ... again with Shirlyn. Honestly, the Body Jam tracks that she did had a lot of leaping around, that I felt really tired. Didn't feel like going for Step, but was motivated to, just to collect the stamp for the Triumph voucher thingy. Step class was also nice... after the first few tracks, I thought, "I can do this! Not tough also!" But for the last 3 tracks, I was DEAD. Especially during the speed step... gosh. I could feel the soles of my feet BURNING up. O_O And then I became totally uncoordinated for the finale track... but pulled myself together for the twist knee thing. First time doing it, yo! :)

Anyway, I lost my card for the stamps. :( So in the end I didn't get a stamp for the Body Step class. :( But it did help motivate me to go for Step when I thought that I couldn't go for it, so it has done it's duty of getting me to move my booty. Sigh... I don't know if I should bother trying to get another card or digging through my stuff to find out where I have left the card. If I find it, will I still be as motivated to get the remaining SEVEN stamps??? O_O (Should be six la, wasted, couldn't get a stamp for Step... gahh!!!) COULD I get the SEVEN stamps in TIME?!!?

Oh, and the next release will be in Hartamas... on a weekday. Zomg... why such bad timing?!!? All the classes I like are at 8pm on a weekday. For me to reach Hartamas by then will require speed demon skills driving from the office. If it's Sat / Sun, I wouldn't mind. I was telling myself that I cannot miss another launch. Sigh... why lah TF is torturing me in such a manner...

0 comments: