CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Day 185

Forgot to mention that in my last BC class in November, I *finally* decided to grab this card thingy, whereby if you get 10 stamps, you will get an RM40 voucher for Triumph products. You get 1 stamp for each selected Group X class that you attend. Not like I want the voucher so much, but I thought it would be some kind of motivation. Alex said that it only ends in December, so 10 stamps should be achievable right? The old me could probably fill up the card within 2 weeks (generous estimate).

I only got my second stamp on the 1st of December. Ok, for one thing : they only chose 4 Group-X classes - Combat, Step, Balance and Pump. Out of these 4, I only do Combat the "most" and that's like "at least once a week, MAXIMUM also 3 times, and that's if I'm really shaking leg at work." I tried to do Step at least once a week, but the only Step class that I like to go for is Anthony's one on Fridays. Not to say that the others are bad, just that his class is at the most ideal time. Once I miss Anthony's class, there's no other class that I would go out of my way to attend. And I haven't done Pump in YEARS. Ditto for Balance.

So I'm going to solely depend on Step & Combat to fill up this card. Yeeshhh.. Why not include Jam and Attack!! Like that, I can fill up to 3-4 stamps in a DAY (marathon in Jaya 33, kekee!)

Anyway, Monday's class was replaced by Lorraine. Walked in late, during the 3rd song which was Shooting Star. She also did Jigga Jigga, Power of Love, ... sorry forgot the rest! :P I'm writing this late. But anyway it was a very awesome class... lots of energy from her! :D

0 comments: