CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Day 190

Sigh... woke up late for my Saturday marathon.. AGAIN. But since they swapped Body Attack and Body Pump, I figured that it was worth it to go in the afternoon and get at least 2 classes. 3 if I was still alive after Attack. Was sooooo glad that I went!

First of all Dance Mania class was super super fun. Danny did a track that I've done before ... it's Rhythm of the Night and I really love the choreography for that song. Kinda sexy, but still works up a sweat! :) I reallllllllyyy like this song, I can't help smiling throughout the class because I'm so happy!!! *cheesy*

Body Attack has a new time slot because Jason's no longer teaching. Instead, we have Hazrin! I was a bit doubtful about re-starting Body Attack with Hazrin because I've gone for his Step classes before (back in FF) and he's quite a strict guy... hehehe. Very different from Jason and his joke-y ways. Anyway, I guess I haven't gone for Hazrin's classes in a longggggg while because no, he's not super strict and no-nonsense. It was really fun and could see that he was really getting every single one of us in the class into the tracks, regardless of whether we are regulars or newbies. By the way, I term myself as "used to be a regular, but stopped for a very long while".

Since I'm not really into Attack as I am into Combat, I can't remember the tracks, but there were a few oldies there... like the "dong song" (is that correct?!!). And old moves like the basketball slide and jump shot. It was really fun lah.... but I kept taking water breaks and after the last song, was panting like a dog. Sigh... really no stamina. But still- --- proud that I managed to make it through the entire class despite temptations of walking out. Eh... new comers also stay all the way, takkan I so siasuey to walk out. :P

0 comments: