CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 413

Despite saying that I will go for weight training at the free weights area, I still keep going back to the machines. I must be BOLD and use my damn workout gloves, otherwise am I buying it to hide it in my bag? -__-

Advanced:
-> chest press @ 35kg now
-> fly @ 26kg
-> shoulder press @ 45lb
-> assisted pull ups @ 21.5kg
-> lower back row @ 30-35kg
-> abductor & adductor @ 50lb
-> leg press @ 70-80lb

Right now doing Brazilian crunches for 8 crunches, set of 5. It's very exhausting.
I do 75 "C" crunches
Tricep push ups look good only if I plant my feet firmly against a wall.
Push ups on toes are ok. Been doing it more and more frequently. I'm ashamed whenever I admit to someone that it's only something recent that I picked up. "What is push-ups if not on the toes? What other option is that? On the knees? What's that?" Hahahaha.

0 comments: