CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 415

Did 3 classes, and I was very happy because they were all very nice.

Body Combat - Alex C's class. Did new release for the last time. Sigh, goodbye new release, I'll miss you. The most memorable part of his class is that when he did Miracle, halfway through he started doing Body Attack movements! Hahahhaa! I didn't know Alex C also likes Body Attack. Apparently he did it a lot last time, even considered taking BA training. Awww...

Body Jam - Zarina's class, and she did the new release too. Before the class started, I told her that the first half of the class is nice, but I didn't like the last part. Anyway, not bad... despite being only my 2nd time doing the new release, can still follow. Hahaha. Got good teacher mar... *sayangs* Okay, I really like the Latin performance track, and now I like the last performance track too! Don't know why I hated it last time, but I guess there are some things you need to listen more and more to let it grow on you. And how can I forget, I really like the One Minute Man recovery track and the I'll Do Anything For You cool down! :)

Body Attack - new release with Hazrin! Hahaha.. he made me go on stage to do the plyometrics track - Rock It. Gosh. I know I like lunges, but to do it all the way on stage, got a bit of pressure, but of coz, didn't die. Lol. *proud of my strong thighs wtf* I feel bad cos he asked me to do the finale track and track 10 as well, but shadow is one thing but last minute do on stage is too much pressure for me and I cannot live up to it. :( So I felt very bad after this class.... :( :( :(

0 comments: