CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 419

Body Combat with Alex C... though I survived (Barely) ATtack with my rotator cuff, it became worse doing BC with Alex C... was so sore and could barely lift my arms to do punches. But it was a great class, back to old tracks, with stuff like Fire, Eye of the Tiger, How Far We've Come. He did Miracle and the two last songs in BC from the latest release, and again he did his Body Attack moves. Lol!!!

At the end of the class, he said that he finds it super easy to do old tracks now, after suffering through the new releases. Do you feel so? Hahhaa. I have to say that old BC tracks are more "fun"... I kinda miss it, hehe.

Anyway, I got this from Teoh from his Facebook. He asked for the Top 10 Body Attack songs for 2009. I will be fair and do top 10 for my 3 fave GX classes - Combat, Jam and Attack! :P

Body Attack
1. Don't Give Me Your Life - Romy Koolhouse (Mixed Intervals from Q1)
2. All I Ever Wanted - Daytripper (Running track from Q1)
3. Something Good 08 - Club4Life (Intervals from Q1)
4. Tubthumping - Smash & Grab ( Plyometrics from Q2)
5. Baby I'm On Fire - DJ Razorsharp (Aerobic from Q2)
6. The Best Is Yet To Come - Hinder (Cooldown from Q2)
7. Fly On The Wall - Dana deWit (Aerobic from Q3)
8. Take It To The Limit - Badlands (Power from Q3)
9. Put a Donk On It - Northern Accelerators (Agility from Q4)
10. Zombie - Andrew Spencer & The Vamprockers (Power from Q4)

[This list damn hard to make because I like nearly all the aerobic, plyo, power and interval tracks... sigh. Also, notice how NONE of the upper body conditioning tracks make the cut, hahahhaa! Lower conditioning, I was tempted Sneakernight. Other notable mentions : Gimme More, Take Me to the Clouds Above, When You Leave, True Faith, Jump, Just Stand Up, That's Not My Name, Bridge Over Troubled Water... damn a lot!! ]

Body Jam
1. Dance Wiv Me
2. Krazy
3. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
4. 75 Brazil Street
5. I Know You Want Me (wanted to put together since it makes the entire performance, but not enough slots, hahaha)
6. Pictures
7. Finally 2008
8. Shake Up The Party
9. Loaded
10. Oye

The year of Latin performance tracks, hahaha. I think 2008 had nicer tracks, hmmm...

Body Combat
1. Numb (one of the best warm-ups!)
2. The Anthem (fast and sweet)
3. Slow & Steady Rush
4. Enter Sandman
5. Desolation Row
6. Tutti Fruitti
7. The One & Only (warm up again, lol)
8. Jump That Rock! (This is not in order of most liked, otherwise this would be #1!!!)
9. Johnny B. Goode
10. Cum on Feel The Noise

The problem with this list, of course, is that I only remember the chorey + song for Attack, the rest is mostly song and vaguely chorey. More on song, so that was the main criteria. Hahahaha! How about u?

0 comments: