CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Day 100

Hmm... coincidence? The 100th day of going to True Fitness lands in 2008. The first day of 2008 that I'm working out. Yessirreee I'm finally back from the forsaken land of California. Only it wasn't forsaken la. I thought California pple are big on fitness and there would be tonnes of gyms all around. Well, there are some , but they don't go around advertising everywhere. The only gym chain I saw there was Bally's (but I didn't go in. Shy. :P)

Since it was also my first day back at work after a 3 week break, I really really thank God that I wasn't swamped with work and was able to make it back to Taipan in time for Body Combat (Terence's class). I thought they'd still be doing the new tracks (I haven't gotten a chance to do BC 34), but today's class was a mix track class... with a LOTTA LOTTA OF MY FAVORITES SO WHO'S COMPLAINING RIGHT!!

+ Angels and Dancing up a Storm for warm-up. Nice!
+ I Need a Hero --- mmm... ok this track is kinda growing on me.
+ Jigga Jigga --- when I have the energy, this is one of my favorite jump-kick tracks. I heard the song on my ipod while I was driving back from work and was thinking, "hmm.. feel like doing this track today, too bad it'll be the new release." =) Sheesh, I have some kinda prophetic vision la, I swear.
+ Crash The Wedding for the track-where-everyone-feels-like-walking-out. And Terence had to make us re-do it... twice? Thrice? Holy heck!~
+ Sweet Child O Mine for recovery. Was a bit lost here, I always have trouble with the going back and front bit. Anyway, a track from way back --- always welcomed.
+ Shake Your Body for Muay Thai. Erm... best MT track ever, hello? =p Die die also can muster up the energy to do the descends/ascends
+ Here I Come for conditioning. Die!! Whatever muscle I have in my triceps and biceps are GONE after the 3 week reprieve. I swear, I cannot even do more than 2 triceps push ups!!
T______T
+ Because We Believe for cooldown. Other favorites : When Love & Hate Collide, BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY (to date, the only BC instructor who did this in the classes I attend is Swee), Breathe Easy (only because other pple get confused with the choreo but I'm used to it so I can action... hahaha!)

I forgot the name of the last track. I'm guessing it's ... Paradise? Dunno.

Anyway, it was a great work out. I was thinking about going for Body Attack after that, but seriously had no more energy. *fuuh* Best not to strain oneself after so much lazing around right?

I weighed myself ... I gained 3 - 4 kg. No surprise since I can out eat my boyfriend 2:1. No joke... now he keeps saying that I'll eat him out of house and home. I don't really feel pressured to lose weight since part of the reason why I KEEEPPPP on going on and on about wanting to weigh less than 50kg is because I wanted to look good for my bf. Since I've already spent so much time with him being FATTER than usual, and he has no complaints, that whatever! I'm going to not give myself so much smack for not exercising every day of the week.

Of course, I still wanna gym because it is FUN... just that I won't keep obsessively weighing myself EVERY DAY. Sometimes I've packed my gym gear and am already walking out of the gym and then I realise that I forgot to weigh myself. I will walk back to the female changing room just to see if I have lost even 0.1kg of weight for that day.

Enough of that!

So 3-4kg .. big deal! I know how to lose it.
And best of all, now I'm SO FCUKING SICK OF FAST FOOD AND PIGGING OUT, I SERIOUSLY DON'T WANNA EAT OUT ANYMORE. To me, the most delicious sounding food is PORRIDGE. I'm not kidding. You wanna lose your appetite, just keep eating fast food for one week.

I had In N Out Burger, Jack in the Box, Taco Bell, University Chicken, Pizz'a Chicago, Cheesecake Factory, Popeyes, blah blah blah..

Wait til you see my my main blog when I blog about my California food trip. Can really make you feel like vomiting seeing what I shove down my gullet.

0 comments: