CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Day 141

Haih, I forgot that I would miss my most beloved "marathon Friday" workout because I had to celebrate my paternal grandma's ("amah") birthday. Have to make up for it on Saturday (my beloved 5 class marathon...!!) but today is a public holiday! Hence, I could be more sociable and meet up with old friends instead. =)

Right after our meet up, I some how ended up lost and was on the Federal Highway... so I decided to drop by Jaya 33 after all. =) Somehow ended up in time for Jason's Body Jam class... fated to go for dance class today! :D He had two other instructors with him --- Caroline & Stephanie. I think Caroline is damn geng la! Especially when she was doing the final performance trackGet Down. O_O Impressive la! Til today I don't know how to do that jumping bit.. but never mind la, as long as got jump. :P

Jason "forewarned" us that it was going to be a dead-tiring class, and he didn't lie. We started with Buttons, then Let's Get Down Tonight which is a damn nice disco track which so far I only have the chance to do in his class, then Chaka Khan omg! HAhaha... was just talking about it in the last few entries... well, this time I got to do the full track. Nice song la... almost becoming one of my favorites even if I can't do the fast leg movements wonderfully. B-u-d-d-y was next, followed by the performance track from Jam #42. Long time haven't done this track ~~~! Totally forgot most of it. Come to think of it, #42 had a lot of nice stuff. A lot of the instructors still like doing Don't You Worry Bout a Thing / Let's Get Loud, and even Umbrella for recovery. But what happened to Do It Again / One & Only! I really miss doing those tracks! :D

After that, I had to do my weight training :
+ 20 minutes on the cardio wave machine
+ 3 sets of abductor
+ 3 sets of adductor
+ 3 sets of chest press
+ 3 sets vertical traction
+ 3 sets squats
+ 3 sets of calve extensions
+ 3 sets triceps extensions
+ 3 sets triceps pulldown
+ 5 minutes on the Stairmaster

I might do more weight training tomorrow... see the mood! :P

0 comments: