CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day 140

I'm gonna start doing RPM again, semi-inspired by a certain gym instructor who swore he lost damn a lot of weight doing RPM!! **no prizes for guessing who**

Went for RPM Challenge with David... one hour of pure cycling. Met a nice dude there who taught me how to adjust my bike. *grateful grapefruit* Yeah... I didn't make the same mistake I made last time (ie : didn't adjust the gears on the bike at all), but thanks to knowing how to adjust the gears I slacked more. Didn't really push myself at all, except for certain parts here & there, and for the 2nd last track. O_O Well, it was quite fun, and I did enjoy some of the tracks, like I Want You To Want Me, I really like the version they used in RPM!

See ya'll next week in RPM. (Feel quite sad that I'll be missing Dance Mania, but nowadays the classes are so packed that I can't really go all "mania" anyway. :c )

0 comments: