CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 144

WTF, did I really not go to the gym for 2 weeks?!
*checks entries*

Ok, lessee --- was pretty busy from June 17 - June 20 due to work issues.
June 21 - June 24 was in Batam
June 25 - June 27 was sick after trip to Batam (how unfortunate)
June 28 - Mom's birthday celebration : ate too much so couldn't exercise after that (after vomit then how)

So I guess it's true! Didn't exercise for two weeks and ate-ate-ate, no wonder I still haven't lost my vacation weight. Thought I would lose weight from being sick, but looks like those are just pipe dreams.

Somehow dragged myself to the gym on Sunday, and even then the main reason was because I needed to get my shoes fixed by the cobbler in Taipan and not because I felt like losing weight. I have a problem whereby I can think of 101 reasons why I needn't go to the gym. I'd try to eliminate all these bad excuses one by one, but a new one always sprouts up. If I do wind up going to the gym, I end up saying things like, "BOY WAS I GLAD I WENT. IT WAS SO AWESOME!" So why can't I keep that feeling of awesomeness inside me and keep driving myself to go more often? The spirit is weak indeed.

Anyway, they have launched the new releases for the 2nd quarter, so I'm quite hyped up to try them all out. Didnt get a chance to on Sunday because I went for MTV Jam with Meei (its a bit like Danny's Dance Mania, except Meei will definitely do more hip-hop-ish moves). I think I'm pretty stiff when I'm dancing, but Meei said that I had the stamina and steps, need to be more flexible and "enjoy" the music though. T_T (tears of gratitude). :) Really enjoyed myself even though hip-hop isn't my thing and I think I managed to do some poppin' and lockin' of my own... *perasan* Hahahah!

Weight training on my own after that : 20 minutes "total body workout" on the strider-lookalike,
abductor, adductor (now increased to 30lb, 25lb, 20lb), chest press (still stuck at 15kg, 12.5kg, 10kg), calve extensions, MTS rows (still stuck at 12.5kg, 10kg, 7.5kg), sit ups (total 60 situps, 20 of them butterfly-style), biceps curls, triceps extensions...

That's about it. Looking forward to BC tomorrow! New release!

0 comments: