CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Day 143

Went for Body Combat today... stood at the back of the class to get a "different perception". Anyway, sometimes I look at myself in the mirror too much that I don't look at the instructor (too vain, haiyoh), so by standing at the back, at least I can see how others and the instructor himself also does. =) Aside from that, I personally dislike some people who are "regulars" who go in to the class late and then just stand in front of the other people who are already there. Hmmm... I kena this from someone in _______ before. What can I say... you are a regular and you're not FANTASTIC (you know I know everybody knows), so pls don't perasan and block people.

Today's class quite syok also, especially towards the end... managed to find some reserve energy and "throw all out" for Ride On Time. :) That's another track that I missed doing. =) Warm up of Angels / Dancing Up A Storm. Followed by The Roof is On Fire (which turns into "my feet is on fire!"), a track that I kept thinking was Come With Me but isn't, so I've quite forgotten what it is. :P After the circle track, I don't know the rest of the tracks except for U + Ur Hand and Ride on Time. :\ We had Switch to work on the abs, I'm so thankful for that (no push ups! yay!) and then cool down was Blaze of Glory which I always identify as the "cowboy" song. Don't you think it sounds semi cowboy to you?

Ok, rambling, very sleepy, need to go to work EARLY for once. :) Take care and goodnight!

0 comments: