CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day 184

Wow... haven't been blogging for ages. *dies*

Well, I haven't been going to the gym regularly either. Lots of working late when the Vietnamese colleague is around. She stays back til 7pm to the office. Takkan our "invited" special guest goes home at 7pm and we leave at 6pm to go to the gym? Sometimes when we are too "into" our coding, end up staying til 8:30pm... which I know for a LOT of people is still considered "not late". :P But for me that means I have to drive like speedracer back to Taipan in order to go for the "last class of the day" at 9pm. :O

Anyway, back posting. I remember working out on the Cardio Wave for 30 minutes. I can now go up to level 10, which is really good as you must keep in mind that I used to only go for 15 minute spurts at level 5. :)

0 comments: