CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Day 139

Superhuman Fridays:

Body Jam
Jason's class was replaced by Shirlyn, who told us that she understands if we're disappointed that Jason didn't come. Awwwww, but we love Shirlyn's classes too, right? She did a few of my favorites : Mundian To Bach Ke / Snap, Please Don't Stop the Music, Hips Don't Lie, Signed, Sealed, Delivered. Haih, dance classes nowadays are getting sooooo packed in Taipan, barely any place to really "let go" without threatening to kick someone. Especially for tracks like Please Don't Stop the Music. When I first joined Taipan, they told me that the studios are so ridiculously large that they will never be at "maximum capacity", but I see this more and more often.

Please solve this problem, True Fitness!!! :( :( :(

Weight Training
Macho Leech did :
- 20 minutes on the strider
- 16, 18, 20 leg extensions (25kg, 20kg, 15kg. But I think 25kg is too steep to start with. Will lower next time)
- 16, 18, 20 leg curls (25kg, 20kg, 15kg. As above).
- Lunges, 30 per leg, body weight only
- 16, 18, 20 chest press (15kg, 12.5kg, 10kg)
- 16,18,20 High MTS row (12.5, 10, 7.5 kg)
- A horrendous amount of calve extensions at about 20kg. Cos I was so frustrated at the state of my calves that I just kept on with the extensions while frustratingly thinking about how my legs resemble tree trunks wtf.
- 20,30,40 Abdoniminal crunches
- 16,18,20 tricep extensions (15kg, 12.5kg, 10kg)
- 5 minutes on the thigh burner workout with the step machine (can faint wan!)

Body Combat
Adrian said that he would be doing all the new releases, which made me very happy... until he missed out You Can't Stop the Beat. >=( At least there was Jump but I kinda screwed up the choreography, heh heh. AND ADRIAN : WHEN THE DANGEROUS GUY IS IN THE CLASS, DON'T ENCOURAGE DEATH BY DOING A CIRCLE TRACK LIKE Don't Stop Me Now. WTF.

Adrian said something was missing, maybe because the class of 10 people was not loud enough for him. =( But I think it's because he missed out You Can't Stop The Beat. And Piece of Heaven. And boy is the new Muay Thai track horrendously difficult or what? Swing the victim left and right la, knee him la, then elbow him down some more. Wahseh...

0 comments: