CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 177

Went for Body Combat on Monday, like I always do (er... unless I'm sick / out of the country / feeling under the weather / working late / blablabla). Replacement instructor today - Yili. I noticed that most instructors who replace Terence tend to be more torturous than instructors replacing anyone else or in their own class. Why? The breaks in between were minimal and the recovery track was hardly any sort of recovery.

It was a really REALLY good class though. Lots of old tracks, even I'm so Excited which I only remember Swee doing last time. =)

There was Jigga Jigga too. :) I would just like to say (for the record) that my muscle memory is awesome.

Okay, I think I'm slowly getting the groove back. Although I did feel like dying in the middle of BC, I didn't walk out, did I? And despite wanting to faint I didn't squat down and rest. Yay me! The possibility of 7 hour marathon classes await me! :)

0 comments: