CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 180

For the first time in the history of working out at Taipan's True Fitness... I finally paid for parking. -____-" And I'm afraid that I'm going to get too addicted to the convenience. Usually, I circle the neighbourhood a few times before grabbing the first spot within 1km radius of the gym. Yesterday, I was in a rush (leaving work late) and decided to park. Zomg.. so convenient! And only RM2!! But.. but.. if this continues, it'll add up to :
RM2 x 4 (times a week) x 4 (weeks a month) = RM32 = one shirt / top / tee shirt !

Anyway, yesterday was Terence's class, with Julian doing a few tracks for her clearance. I had no idea that Julian still needs to do clearance? I thought she was certified BC instructor ady!

I only remember two old tracks - Bagpipes and Sk8tr Boi, the rest were the newer ones. As usual, Terence found fault in the punching-downwards motion that I have, but I still don't get what he's trying to show me...

That's all for today... busy at work, can't blog much!

0 comments: