CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 179

I am dead proud of myself for starting my marathon Saturdays again... and the best part is that I've found something to continuously motivate me to go to Jaya33 on Saturdays!

First : how to get myself out of bed on a Saturday morning.
Solution : made a "gym date" with Pauline to go for Body Combat (Delon's class). Pauline can't say no to gym dates and Body Combat!

Second : how to continue staying on after feeling dead at Delon's class.
Solution : make another date with Pauline for a later class (Dance Mania - Danny's class), so I have to hang out at the gym until then.

Conclusion : went for BC, Body Attack and Dance Mania on Saturday! I was about 10 minutes late for Delon's class and the studio was PACKED! Insane! Therefore, didn't really enjoy myself much. The best part of the class was when he invited a member on stage to demonstrate "the perfect hook". Zomg, she was so awesome! Apparently she does kick boxing as well, and after 45 minutes or so of Combat, I feel like I can die, but she was filled with energy and kept on showing us her awesome hooks.

Body Attack --- it's been MONTHS since I went for a BA class. I seriously thought I would walk out, especially after BC. But I survived!! Yayness, although I believe I was 100% more gung ho last time. Oh, and I think I Believe is a great Attack song. Towards the end, I suddenly got more motivated, and was moving along as if my legs did not ache.

Finally, again, after MONTHS, I went for Dance Mania. Really nice song that we danced to, but I don't know the name. Gosh, was noobish after so long, but thank God the choreo felt very natural for the first 8 counts or so. It was a really fast and "aerobics" type of dance, so I felt dog tired after BC and BA, but I SURVIVED! Yay!

And for the final thing that will keep me coming to Jaya 33 on Saturdays:
I found a nice restaurant with some really tasty-sounding salads. :P
Su-Yee and Adrian kept talking about it on their blogs --- it's D'Italiane Kitchen. I didn't try any salads yet, settling on a pasta instead with some berry dream tea. It was very cosy and the service was impeccable. :P When I went home, my sister said that I should've tried the salads there because she had a chicken one that was really good.

Hmm... so I think I will keep going to Jaya33 on Saturdays til I've tried every single thing on their menu wtf.

Sigh, thinking about eating at nice places at a time when I should be watching my waistline and bank account! :P

1 comments:

Su-Yee said...

hey! glad u tried d'italiane!