CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Day 182

Late blogging... as usual. :P

Okay, I'm going to say something MEAN about my Friday class...
I was walking up for Body Combat when I "sensed" that there was someone behind me. I glanced back just to spy... and I thought to myself, "Haih, just an uncle" and then continued walking slowly to the studio.

The "uncle" turned out to be the BC instructor himself. -___-"

Now I'm embarassed to write his name out. But his classes are really good. =p And erm... I don't think he looks uncle-ish. =p

We did mainly old tracks that day... was so happy.
We had Full Metal Jackass, Jigga Jigga, Call My Name, Power of Love (my timing for the switch is excellent... seriously. Drilled in by none other than Alvin), U R My Phantasy, We're Not Gonna Take It.. see how nice the tracks are? I can still remember the class even though I'm writing this on Monday! :P

For conditioning we did Let's Get It Started... soooooo old school. Lol.
I'm getting a little jiggly though... time to start weight training again! T___T

0 comments: