CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 326

My first shadow session! So exciting! Thanks to Hazrin for letting me shadow him. :)

Actually, was a bit nervous before the class was due to start, as he said it was a weird slot in J33... not many regulars. By 2:05pm, there still wasn't any students, so we had ample time to practice the warm-up and mixed intervals. Finally, after waiting with bated breath, two people came in to the class --- and they were both new comers! Later, Jenny came in as well... so not only could I look at Hazrin for guidance, could also look at her. :) After the class, I asked the new comers what they thought about it and they said that it was fun and they'll come back next week. :D *phew*

Of course, made a few mistakes here and there because I'm still not used to starting on the "instructor side" and I'm also not as familiar with old releases as with other GX classes. There were a few that I'm really familiar with, like Everytime We Touch, but that's already the second last track... hahaha.

Felt really fun and happy to do on the stage. :) I was really pumped up and thought that I showed ~energy~ on the stage.. but of course there's lots of places to improve on.

0 comments: