CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 330

Combat vs Attack
================

Body Combat vs Body Attack! Something that sounds really good on paper, why not eh? If FF has the 2 hour Body Attack special, surely TF can last 1.5 hours of Combat + Attack! Plus, I'm realllllyyyy into Combat and Attack, as ***** puts it, "You tell me you didn't go, I also don't believe you la!"

Anyway, I swear I will NEVER go to Pavilion after working hours again! Not unless the class is at 8:30pm or 9pm. It was RIDICULOUS going through all that traffic on Friday evening. It ended up taking me 1.5 hours to get to Pavilion through all that shitty traffic (which I don't even know what it's caused by!) and therefore, I missed the first 30 minutes of the class. Perhaps this put me in the wrong "mood" for working out already.

In case anyone wonders about the format of this class, it's about 3 tracks Combat, then 3 tracks Attack. 2 tracks Combat, 2 tracks Attack, so on and so forth. They didn't have running track, but they had the "circle / split class" track for Combat. Only one conditioning at the end by Combat, but we had the mid-class conditioning for Attack as well.

For Attack, the songs were quite nice (I did it again on Saturday / sunday, so the full list for the class is as follow):

~ This Is The World We Live In (warm up)
~ SOS (mixed intervals)
~ Little Don (aerobic)
~ plyometric track with jump squats & alternating lunges --- don't know the name
~ Whine Up (conditioning)
~ Everybody's Free (running)
~ 369 (agility)
~ Listen to Your Heart (intervals)
~ Nowhere Fast (power)
~ don't know the name of the conditioning tracks, but it's really nice!
~ That's My Goal (cool down)

For Combat, I don't really remember most of the release, but it's mostly from the later releases. I remember Johnny B. Goode, So What, Hyper Hyper, Let It Rock... sorry if I missed out any. :)

Personally, I think that Pavilion people are more into BC... because during Attack they look like they are dead! After a quick look through, I can see that Pavilion only has Body Attack twice a week - once on Fridays and once on Saturdays. In contrast, Taipan has BA five times a week. More than 2x Pavilion. So I guess the Pavilion people don't have enough exposure to this GX class? They do look like they are enjoying themselves though, so hopefully next time Pavilion will have more BA classes and introduce more people to this program. :)

Won prize also during the quiz session... actually I was helping the others give the answer (stood at the back some more) but again I inadvertently got the prize. Hahaha. Erm... feel very greedy la, everytime also win prize wan. After that I tried to give my prize to this other guy who was also in the class, but he said he win so many times until his house is filled with True Fitness water bottles WTF.

2 comments:

myCoffee said...

Sounds interesting! Don't recall if FF had ever held anything like this before. But just saw that FF Menara Axis is having anothe special this Thurs for BodyAttack. The theme is G.I. Joe and co-instructed by both Teoh and Kenny.:p Why don't you drop by if you can?

Leech The Leceh said...

hey babe, thanks for the information! however i'm going overseas this wednesday. :( i had no idea that your 2hr attack class last time was open to all outsiders, not just for FF members. regret not going! :(

wow.. and teoh is instructing some more... hahaha. *my idol* :D :D