CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 328

Weight training day! Was a hardcore workout... about 50 minutes of weights and 20 minutes on the strider to finish up. Usually I start with cardio and end with weights, but the colleague asked me to switch it around. Last time my trainer insisted I start with cardio... both (trainer and colleague) have their own arguments. For me, naturally if I start with cardio first, weights suffer. If I start with weights, cardio suffer. Since I am trying to build strength & endurance, I think I should do weights first from now onwards...

Anyway:
chest press - maintain at 25kg, 3 sets
vertical press - maintain at 27kg
fly - up to 21.5kg for 1st set, remain at 19kg for last 2
leg press - about 40lb? or is it 40kg?
abductor and adductor - still around 35 - 40kg
prone bridge for 1.5 mins
the BA "poker face" abs workout
BA sit up challenge - 40 crunches. Then 20 crunches the "normal" way
Lat pulldowns - 21.5kg
-- another back exercise.. forgot what it's called.
Triceps overhead - 14kg for first set, 9kg for last two. Amazing in my eyes as I used to not even be able to do ONE overhead @ 9kg.
Free weights (8lb each) for overhead triceps as well and shoulders.

0 comments: