CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 148

My calves were aching the whole day, funny place to feel pain right? I climbed 3,264 steps in Batu Caves on Sunday to train for the may-or-may-not-happen KK expedition. Thought my thighs would be dead, but my calves are totally frozen now. @_@ Weirdness! Anyway, I put some Counterpain onto it and it was still pain, was thinking whether I should-or-should-not go for Body Combat today.

The whole "It's Terence's class, so you must go!" logic went through, wahliau, typing it out here makes me seem like so "pei meen" to him. Guess what? He didn't show up! -___- Purposelyyyyy went some more because next week I'll be going to HK so I'll miss classes again. I always end up missing other people's BC classes, although one of my favorite GX classes, end up doing it once a week only. :\ Anyway, his replacement was James, the dude who last time Terence did a clearing test / assessment / whatever with. Hmm.. ok la.. pei meen, don't walk out of the class... wtf. :P

It was a really good class, just a bit quiet. I totally slacked during the "Don't You Wanna Feel" track except during the lunges. I did the lunges properly... and was surprised that I didn't keel over and die. I've been doing too many lunges dey!! Since I'm more familiar with the tracks (sendiri praise sendiri), I can pinpoint more clearly which ones I like.

As before, still like the warm up of Walking in Memphis - James Bond theme.
Still like Born To Be Wild.
Think I'm all kinds of awesome in "Magic Touch" (Sendiri praise sendiri again).
Think Zombie is still pretty difficult, because of timing issues. The chorey just doesn't feel right to me la.
LOVE "Bad". I think I was super recovered by this point, dunno where I got the reserve energy from, hehehe.
Party Non-Stop is an AWESOME Muay Thai track! I love the whole kick-and-ginga sequence, even though the beginning has the punch-downwards thing which I'm still not sure whether I'm doing right or not. James didn't try to break my arm showing me like Terence. Anyway, I look macho.
Good to me is ok... a bit boringzzzzz towards the end because I'm not a fan of trying to make my arms fall off my doing speedballs and then punching non-stop.

And I adoreeeee the World in Union 95 cooldown track. =)))))) It's sooooo nice. It's sooooo uplifting. =)

Ok, I'm happy, there's a new instructor who I don't hate now. =)

[[ hahaha, not like I hate any instructors la, disclaimer disclaimer ]]

0 comments: