CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 153

Monday's exercises - Body Jam with Raymond. He does some pretty old & unique songs, like La Bamba, which I absolutely adore, but he always gets confused with the direction. I think it's because he's more used to dancing with us on the floor than on the stage. ;)

After that was Body Combat, replaced with Lorraine. She "announced" Terence's reason for not showing up, and all I can say is... CONGRATS! Hehehe... I hope he won't end up like my colleague who upon _____, starts hibernating at home only and ceases all sporting activity. :( Binz, I am talking about you, wtf.

Lorraine's class was uber good, she did a few tracks that I missed doing, like Shut Up N Drive, that one's really good. Anyway, I'm blogging this on Thursday, super forgetful about the tracks that we did. But I remember enjoying myself a whole lot though... except for..

..the part where this n00b in Body Jam totally stamps on my freaking leg because she doesn't know which side we are headed towards. Sigh, if you want to pretend that you are dancing in a field full of faeries and not looking at the instructor's movements at all, then I suggest you buy a bag of shrooms and twirl about in your bedroom instead of endangering MY life. My leg fucking hurts ok!!

0 comments: