CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Day 146

I skipped 3 days of gym ... due to work I think. And watching Beauty & The Beast. :)

On Friday, was thinking of going for Body Jam in Taipan, but because of work, I would be late. So I thought, why not go to Jaya33. They have Body Jam too at a later time. The slots for GX classes in Jaya 33 is not bad either... maybe I'll start coming here on Fridays next time. :)

Ended up late for Body Combat in Jaya33 as well, but thank God (more on that later). Did just Cardio Wave for 20 minutes at level 7. Gradually getting back the stamina levels. ;P

Went for Body Attack with Kim. OMGZZZZ new Body Attack tracks are killer. SO MANY LUNGES some more. If I went for BC, definitely cannot take it for Body Attack. T___T There's only one track that I realllyyyy like for BA, and it is You can't stop the beat. Hahaha, I just love the songs in Hairspray! This is my first time in Kim's class, and she's a really good instructor. Hmm.. wonder where else she teaches.

Finally .. it was Body Jam. Got to try the new release... and it's not bad at all! Lots of very aerobic and strong movements, so you really get to sweat a lot in this new release. Sorry to those who like salsa / latin.. none of that! I don't like the warm up (Kelly Rowland's Work), but everything else after that until the performance track (gila babi difficult) was quite nice. The "voodoo drop" track is very high-energy, but once you get the hang of the movements, it's damn nice when everyone performs in sync. Oh, and the "line dancing" like track is also fun , hahha. I think I'll be able to do it better after a few more classes. :P

Legs aching like mad now.
Contemplating Combat / Attack / Mania on Saturday... :P

1 comments:

Su-Yee said...

i think aug onwards u would want to go jaya33 for fri class. cos you can do 8pm ronicia funky line follow by 9pm jason bj!