CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Day 151

Today... I outdid myself... *pats self on back*.
Could've gone to Jaya33 for the "Funky Friday Night" theme, but I knew that there would be tonnes of people, couldn't be bothered. But wait for the "Clash of the Titans" Body Combat... packed also I will squeeze myself inside. Hohoho... and if the Dangerous Guy stands next to me, then I'll be fcuked.

First up... Body Jam. Since Jason would be doing FFN, Kit replaced him. First time in her class, not bad. Did a mix of old and new tracks. Starting to like Work for the warm up track. Then we went to Latin (Don't You Worry Bout A Thing / Let's Get Loud) before going back to the new release for Feedback. Super simple movements, but with attitude, it's a super stylish dance. For recovery we had Anita, and we ended with the latest release's performance track and Beautiful Liar for cooldown.

Honestly, I wasn't feeling very upbeat for gym today. I haven't been getting enough sleep the past few days, and then today I forgot to bring my water bottle. -___- Halfway through the performance track, I felt like fainting!! And I know it's not due to lack of stamina, but because I was still drowsy. Zzz. Anyway, am proud that I managed to finish the class and didn't walk out early. Heh heh.

The old Leech would go home at this point, but since I'm going to the gym less & less, once I'm in I decided to go for Body Step. Same as last week, Anthony was teaching, and he did old tracks! I'm not a frequent Body Stepper, so I don't remember the names of the tracks. There was Superstar, Red Blooded Woman, Pour Some Sugar on Me (one of my fave Body Step tracks) and Do Something amongst the old tracks that Anthony did. I really had fun!

Again, old Leech would go home after Body Step. But I thought, what the hey, I already "tahan" my drowsiness for 2 hours +... let's see how long I can last in BOdy Combat. Besides, James is the "new instructor on schedule" after Adrian left, so I was curious to see how it would go. Honestly --- I didn't have high expectations because I thought he was going to do the entire BC #36 release again. Zzzz.. not that I don't like it, but I have grown afraid of Zombie and Don't You Wanna Feel.

But!! I'm so happpppppyyyyy in James class because he did old releases! And not like #35 or #34.. like way back to the Sweet Child O' Mine and Power of Love days! T3T Okay, I was beyond tired at this point, so I just went through the motions. Lagi don't remember the stuff that we did, but I remember there was also Tribal Dance, Pump It, Trouble for warm up... hehe.

Support James class!! More BC members next week plz. Felt lonely shouting by myself.

0 comments: