CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 149

Just found out that Adrian will be moving over to Abu Dhabi for work, so he won't be teaching at TF anymore for x number of years. :( So sad, whenever I get used to an instructor's class (ie : tracks he teaches, his cues, his teaching style, etc), then they leave!! (Or I leave).

Anyway, his "last class" on Friday was great! Except for "We're Not Gonna Take This", everything else was from the latest release. Eh, and he had this thing of pulling a member of the class on stage to shadow him. I was quite reluctant to do this because I don't think that pple who are not certified instructors should be on the stage. Elitist la. But it was all for fun, anyway I can see why people want to be instructors!! Feeling the energy of the class participants from the stage, pushing yourself to be faster and stronger, everyone's movement together like one single machine... unbelievable! :D Thank you for the opportunity Adrian. :P

Before Body Combat, I went for Body Step - Anthony's class. Was pleasantly surprised to find that I could totally follow all the new tracks for the new release with no problems. :P I guess all that mountain and step climbing was good for my legs after all. :P I'm now back to being a Step fan, totally want to do Step at least once a week. :) :)

Well, that's all for Friday classes, it's great to be back! Been overseas again - been in Hong Kong & Macau. And next week I'll be in Genting for an IT conference. Missing out on too much gym! :(

P.S : Adrian, you should have done the 3rd track with your fiancee instead.. the lyrics are perfect! "You stood by me and I stood tall, I had your love I had it all..." Better than Walking in Memphis!

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Heya Leech,

Firstly, thanks for all the kind words. :) Hey, why don;t you take up the up coming BC training? 22-24 Aug. My fiance doing track 3? Haha, she was feeling a tad bit sluggish that day, so she preferred track 1 lo. Take care k and do keep in touch.

Leech The Leceh said...

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I didn't know anyone actually reads this blog actively. Hahah.

Why won't I take on BC training ar... cos I don't think my movements are sharp enough to become instructor... and I can't do push ups or triceps push ups for nuts! If I take the training, but without the intention to become instructor, then it's super wasting, although I have thought of doing so just to see whether I had the stamina to undergo training. ;)

Haha, she was still very high stamina til the end of the class.

Yup.. keep blogging from Abu Dhabi and I will keep reading!! :)