CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day 150

Another day, another day of Body Combat! I think the latest release is really good, not sick of it, so despite them still doing the new releases, I don't get irritated like last time. I started going off BC when there was this horrible horrible release... I don't even remember which one it was. Anyway it was super demotivating. Wanted to go for my Jaya33 marathon, but due to my screwed-up sleep cycle, I totally overslept. Had to go to Taipan instead, and walked in late to Alex's class. Hehehe. He said, "Where have you been? Long time didn't see". Or something like that. O_O Wah, how you know me wan.

Still on the new release, the only old song he did was Power of Love. Yeay!!!!!! So happy to be doing this track, especially since he did it instead of the new release "split the class into 2" track. I don't think I can do single lunges anymore! Did I mention that went I went for Step + BC yesterday it was total torture for me to do the lunges? Cos they have lunges by the truckload in Step as well! For this quarter's new release, it's dangerous (haha!) to do Body Attack + BC + Step back to back due to the high amount of concentration on the lunges. T_T

After that , went for Anthony's Body Jam class. Did the new release for the second time, and I'm really getting to like it more and more! Fun class, but super tired. My friend invited me out to KLPAC that night and had to decline. Beauty sleep comes first, heh heh heh.

0 comments: