CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day 152

Went for Body Combat in Taipan since I was unable to wake up to go to Jaya33, haha. Anyway, there was a instructor replacement... er.. okay la, we did a mix of old tracks and the latest release... well... only two comments, which is :
a. "Bad" from the latest release starts with a switch knee. I am sooooooo certain of that ok. I keep missing out whenever we do Bad because the switch knee starts IMMEDIATELY ... so this time when I heard the music, I straightaway oh-so-certainly started with a switch knee. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?!!? THe instructor didn't!! And all the way for the first sequence, he just did the knee and punch. No switch knee! Boy did I look like an idiot, but u know what? I persisted... cos I was so sure that sooner or later he'd realise it's a SWITCH knee and then change, but he didn't, until the second set! WHY!! Wasted my effort to remember choreo.

b. I was happy when he did U R My Phantasy, because that's like, one of my favorite final tracks. Just to note, the final combo is 2 jab, 2 cross, 1 slow upper on each hand, 2 right hook, 2 left hook. End ~ of ~ story!!

Skipped Body Jam, not really in the mood for it, besides Anthony didn't show up, hehe.

0 comments: