CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Day 155

Went for Body Jam with Kit yesterday. I am really starting to like Kit's classes...!! And I'm really glad that she has taken over the Monday evening slot. Walked in a bit late for the class because of work, missed the beginning parts of the whole The Trouble With Me performance track. :( Luckily could catch up easily as that is one of my favorite tracks! Pauline walked in after that to PCD's Don't Cha, and then we did the same performance track we did the last week, ie : Dance Floor / Get Busy. Glad that Pauline also enjoyed herself, said that she felt great that she was able to follow even though she hasn't been gym-ming for the past month. (Her house undergoing renovation... long story).

After that was Body Combat with Terence and Lorraine... hmmm... Pauline told Terence that she had a friend who is worried he will stop teaching BC after _______. And he suspected that the friend is myself... instantaneously wtf. And he said that he has been ________ for more than 1 year and not stopping. :3 Well, it's not like I made it up about instructors who are ________ and stop teaching... I have a colleague who after _______ became the #1 "loh foo" in the office. Cannot do this, cannot do that, cannot even go for company annual dinner because of _______. O_o It's not like his case is so uncommon, I am just wary of all males who have _________ after that to stop all social life wtf.

Warm up and the first track were from the latest release... felt quite zzzz, thought that Terence was going to do more new tracks than old. After that we had "the remixed Greensleeves", Power of Love (as Terence said... I'm very lucky, kekeke), Black Parade, Bagpipes, Jump for Muay Thai, YMCA for recovery, Sound of the Underground for conditioning and Because we Believe for cooldown etc. Yay! I especially liked YMCA and Black Parade... mwahahha, now I know the correct way to punch someone in the ribs! :D

Oh, and the "remixed Greensleeves holds dear to my heart because I remember going to the gym for the first and last time with Ben and he did this track. I was saying, "Eh, I just realised this is Greensleeves."
"Now only you know? It's the f*cked up version" <--- Ben Hahahahah... so even though I found out the name of the track, I still call it "the remixed Greensleeves".

After class, went to McDs cos Pauline wanted to collect the Olympic glass that they are giving away with their "Gold Medal Meal". Met some other Combat enthusiasts there... who recognised me and were so happy to recognise me .. hwahhaha... What does that even mean. Anyway, they have this realllly cute baby boy... so cute! Want to cuddle him! :D

0 comments: