CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Day 154

Started the day out with my usual 3-classes-in-a-row on Friday. :) Happy to say that I don't feel tired at the end of it all, a little sore in the muscles and feet, but otherwise it's like I could go on and on. =) Friday's Body Jam class was replaced with Kit again, and she's another instructor who likes doing old tracks and not just latest releases, so what can I say, I'm in love. =p Actually, there was one track which I think is from the latest latest release - Run It. I swear, it's my first time doing it! It's quite difficult la, all this pop&lock stuff. Haih, but at least we got to do this pretty old performance track that has Sean Paul's Dance Floor, Get Busy along with Bobby Brown's Humpin' Around and all. I LOVE THAT PERFORMANCE TRACK! Dance instructors, please do it more often, it really gets the crowd goin'. :)

After that was Body Step with Anthony & another shadow-er. I think Body Step has a lot of new trainee instructors, every week Anthony has someone new shadowing him! Again, we did a mix of old and new... and he did Do Somethin' as the finale track again. Hehehe, I'm so familiar with that track that I even know when the "throw glass" action comes in. :P

Last of all was Body Combat - James class again. OHAI Mr Dangerous Guy... you see when I come in late to the class I freaking stand at the back when my "regular" place is taken up. I don't freaking stand 1 foot away from you.

I don't wanna bother about that DG guy already la, I don't know why he irks me so much! See him in the class makes me feel T____T already. Did I mention that his DG antics also made him stamp on my foot recently. I am so unforgiving, once I kena I cannot even feign a smile and say "that's alright" because it's NOT. Cos I know that he wouldn't have hit me if he had a sense of rhythm and was following the timing and not trying to show off by punching fastER than the choreography. I mean, that's not the point! !!! ! ! ! ! !

Anyway, class was really good, James does all the old tracks. *heart*
You know how rare it is to find such an instructor. And he *doesn't* forget the chorey?
Cue another instructor : "Cannot remember the chorey then don't do that track lar, do something else." Nah, not I say one, your own sifoos also say so.

But not James!! Support his class!! The tracks we did that day (some which I still can remember la):

~ Full Metal Jackass (great song! hahaha)
~ Bagpipes (haih, the days when the class members yelled along with "LISTEN TO MY BAGPIPES!" are gone gone gone)
~ Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting

Ehehe, I can't remember anymore.

Anyway my gym entries are getting bitchier and bitchier... sorry la, looks like gym is not a good place for a stress reliever for me.

0 comments: