CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Day 163

I really don't know where I get my energy for BC, I'm done with the class which I felt like dying in halfway, and was getting disoriented to the max towards the end, but right now I still feel super energetic and feel like I should've stayed back in the gym for Hi-Lo as well. T___T

Terence is back. :) However, most of the tracks he did... I don't know the name. There was Jump for Muay Thai which I'm beginning to realllllyyyy like for an MT track. There was Sweet Child O' Mine which for some reason, I think the choreo is damn difficult. I think it's because I'm used to doing faster back kicks thanks to tracks like Bad, but in Sweet Child O' Mine, it's still very erm... following the beats. Hard to explain. There was Sweet Dreams when he split the class into two which I kinda don't like because it's an accident waiting to happen. Hehehe. Although I do like "Crashed the Wedding" and "Girlfriend". For the jump kick track we did the lunging kick track instead, which is Tribal Dance. Eh, I really like Tribal Dance too. :3 Aside from that, don't really remember the rest of the tracks.

The conditioning track is difficult, but it's good la... I won't do all these complicated conditioning exercises by myself, so let's save the simple stuff to do on our own and have the difficult stuff in the classes. Hehehe. And cool down was When Love and Hate Collide. Wheeee!! I think everyone loves the "kata" for this track.

That's all for today... oh and before the class I did 10 minutes on the Stepper... didn't really feel anything. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

0 comments: