CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Day 164

What satisfying workouts I always have on Fridays. :) On Fridays, my typical routine is Body Jam, Body Step and Body Combat. I was a little late for Shirlyn's class, but only missed the first warm up (Kelly Rowland's Work). She did a lot of really random old tracks.. really never done before type. Like She Wants to Move, er... I don't even know the names of the others! However, she did the performance track from the latest release. This is the 3rd - 4th week in a row I've done it... damn boring already. I remember the first time I did it I felt that it was so difficult, but now I think it's ma - ma- dei only. Hahaha!

Body Step with Anthony was next... he has reverted to old tracks ala Toxic, Candyman, 9 to 5, Independent Women, This Love, Tribal Dance, etc. Wah! Really syiok! :D Oh, and I found out where Anthony works.... I saw him at MY workplace! Hahahha! :D He came for training!

Erm.. last but not least, we have BOdy Combat, where everyone seems to be in mourning because there are no sounds unless you yourself start shouting first. Which reminds me, during Anthony's class, one lady said that his class was very quiet, and Barney's class is usually very lively. I felt very puzzled, because to me, there's not much sounds to be made in Body STep. Maybe that's because I'm not as into Step as I am into Combat. (I only started Step again because PERSONALLY, think that it is the most exhausting & toning-up aerobic class for me) I feel like the opportunity to make noises and "actions" in Combat are so much more plentiful. For Step.. ok la... I will do the funny dance movements and the clapping and all that... but no "hiyakkk!!" sounds la of coz. So I really don't know how to be noisier in Step. :P

Anyway, the point is... UNLIKE STEP, there's so much opportunity to erm... be lively in Combat! But anyway, I don't want to dwell on it since once upon a time I was silent too and I wondered how the creatures who would be shouting away had the energy to do all the movements as well as shout along. Hahhaa... well I guess now I'm one of 'em.

James' class today - We're Not Gonna Take This, The MAgic Touch, U R My Phantasy, You Can't Stop The Beat... more recent tracks, but I'm damn happy regardless because I like The Magic Touch and U R My Phantasy... and of course, this is the 2nd time I got to do You CAn't Stop The Beat... yayyy! I might start liking this more than Power of Love soon, kakakakaa!! But Power of Love more "yeng" la.. esp the switch sides for the speedball part. Hehehe... I am damn kung fu in that part. :P

Hmm... I'm boasting a lot today... guess I will sign off before I irritate too many pple. :P

0 comments: