CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 320

This is the Body Attack chant (from what I remember) ...
Body Attack is not a dance class!
Body Attack is go go go!
Body Attack is larger than life!
Body Attack is no picnic!

There are more... we were supposed to chant it while doing our warm-ups.. hahaha. Well, it's true, Body Attack is not a dance class... which is why I've missed my dance classes so badly! Hahhaa! Ok, you might think I'm ruining my technique by going for dance classes instead of sticking to Attack / Step / Pump and weight training all the way. However, I have to disagree.. in life we don't just eat only one type of food and forsake the rest. As humans, we like variety!

So after almost 1 month of no Jam, I went for Anthony's Body Jam class... I don't think it will disturb or hurt my Attack technique... after all, for both classes you can do with your shoulders rolled back (hahaha... this is what I'm concerned about in Attack after last week).. have a ~beautiful posture~... :P

Before Anthony's class, I had half hour of weight training. Just worked on the chest press and fly... (chest press now 25kg, fly still at 19kg), then I started working on my back when I saw this personal trainer looking at me weirdly. From just a glance, he looked like my old trainer so I playfully scolded him and said, "What are you seeing! You wanna say something then just say lah!" When he came over, it was really not my old personal trainer, wanted to die of embarassment wei!! No wonder my colleagues say I always "chuen" (action / snub) the wrong people... hahaha.

Anyway, the guy that came over was quite nice la. He said he was looking at me cos it looked like I was doing the machine wrongly. T___T Then he thought I was a newbie because I was using the intermediate machine wrongly. And then he set for me the weights damn light... I think he thinks I am damn weak lor. Like hello, for the back he set about 10kg for me?? There is totally no resistance there. T____T

In the end, he took my phone number n insist on giving me one free trial... which is tonight. He ended the conversation with, "I will torture you tomorrow." Gosh... why so many people want to torture me recently...

Went for Anthony's class... he did the Ran Kan Kan and Sexual Healing block. Surprised that I can still remember the steps wei!! Muscle memory! Recovery was Anita, cool down was Beautiful Liar... all old stuff. :)

After that continued with more weight training - abductor and adductor, low row, push-ups on toes, hover (still can't do prone bridge properly), superman (not the Attack move, the one which works your core), sit ups, leg extensions...

Altogether about 1hr + weight training lah... no wonder I'm so sleepy at work today... sigh!

Guess what? One of the TF trainee already went and ask for shadow! And when I ask him why he's so fast he said we have to be fast. I'm really blur now...

0 comments: