CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 321

Went for Body Combat and usually that's that for me on Fridays, but I found out that Danny H is doing MTV Jam instead of Belly Jam today! So I had to go support, hehehe. Long time since I've gone for his Saturday J33 classes, due to a mixture of waking up late + practicing for BA training. Glad to have this chance!

For Body Combat, it was Alex C on the stage that day... and he did all the old tracks. Don't remember most of the tracks, except for the very fun Symphony #6 at the end. Great cardio track at the end... I love it! New favorite track! Hahaha. Plus with all the drama & singing... crowd participation was great that day! I also tried doing push-ups on my toes all the way during the conditioning (A Little Less Conversation), but could only do it for the first set. Sigh!! I'm now trapped between on the knees being way too easy and on the toes being just out of reach for me. Plus, I overworked myself during weight training the other day until I pulled my shoulder a bit too much. It's ok by now, so I'm going to throw myself into on-the-toes push ups all the way!!

For Danny H's class... we did "Ave Maria" performance track. Very cabaret, very drama!! Love it! It's a great song, very upbeat... I really admire the way Danny H can find all the ~perfect~ songs for dance classes. Sigh... after class he remarked that he hadn't seen me around in a while. Hehhee.. at least he realise! :P Anyway, I really miss his classes... hope I can go to J33 more often! I really miss my gym days!

0 comments: