CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 324

Body Jam -
warm up - Canned Heat + Buttons
1st performance track - Shake Up The Party & Loaded
Latin - Hips Don't Lie and Boom Boom
Recovery - Umbrella
Final performance - Please Don't Stop The Music
Cool down - Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Nice leh!! I'm particularly happy that some of the regulars in front asked Anthony not to do the Bollyjam routine. Hahaha, me no likey it either! Plus, have some knee problem (felt it after the warm up track and I really felt dismayed... ), not that it stopped me from going all out, especially at the final track. Now just need to rest up and don't go nuts til Saturday. ;) I darn love dancing to The Others during the last performance track. I think the song is so cool! :D :D :D

After the class, I did some light weight training (only 30 minutes), mainly concentrating on attacking the arms and upper body. Read the Animal motto - "attack the arms and they will grow like weeds". Oh really, I'm still checking them out... hahaha. I'm starting to get really interested in this "crossfit" thing that I've been reading about. Their workouts are insane!! However, you can't do it in a regular gym cos they just don't have the equipment. But the results are there to show how effective this workout is. I think I have to do pre-training before training for crossfit training. My colleague told me to do more weights! Sigh!!

Did chest press (25kg again)
Fly (upgraded to 21.5kg)
Triceps extensions (17.5kg)
Back extensions (21.5kg)
some free weights - bicep curls, more triceps extensions , blablabla...

Short while only!

0 comments: