CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Kickstart Day 2

This is my 3rd day in a row of gymming! I'm doing well! Tomorrow, I'm torn between going for a swim at the condo early in the morning or popping by the gym for some light weights training again. At work, just have to tell myself "I gotta go!" and peel myself away from the screen in order to get to the gym on time. Today, I left work by 7:15pm, worried that I would be late for Terence's class at TF SH, but ends up he is LATE! Late by 30 minutes! Grr... but at least he arrives in the end. I was starting to think I am jinxed, everytime come for his class, he will not be around. Also found out the ~real~ reason why class was cancelled on Monday! Sorry to hear about the things that happened to the instructor, but glad all is ok....

Started to get more "gossip" again, hahaha.. found more friends in the gym. One of which is my ex-colleague who already became a BC instructor. I tried her class before, I think she is doing excellently for a new instructor! Anyway, she also always comes for Wednesday BC classes... think she's addicted. For me, just telling myself to pace myself so I don't end up feeling like puking by the time the Muay Thai track comes around! Thankfully, today Terence did a nice mix of old & new tracks, from Leave me alone (I'm Lonely), Bad & Sexy, A Little Less Conversation (I think it's his fave conditioning track). The rest of the songs, I know the lyrics, but I don't know the name of the songs! I am so "out of touch" with BC tracks already. *paiseh paiseh* My memory ain't that good either, I know the warm-up tracks, but I can't remember!

Anyway, I started to feel all the good aches all over my body.... *yawn* stretch* .... oh, and found out that a lot of my fave BC instructors already left TF.... grrr... never mind, can always find new faves. :) Meanwhile, me friend assured me that the 7am BC classes in TF  does in fact have a lot of supporters! Wow wee... that is unexpected! So now, Leech is going to become a morning eagle...

0 comments: