CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Kickstart Day 4

Another day, another day of Body Combat! Sigh, I really can't wake up early for the 7am BC class. This time it's getting better though --- I can actually hear my phone ringing, hahaha! Other times, I sleep through the entire thing going off! Today is a Selangor public holiday, but the team at work is so "lucky" that we have major production problems today! Sigh, couldn't even go for a long weight training + BC workout. Could only make it for Yili's BC slot in SH, and when I came out of the class, there were so many miscalls. :S

Wasn't aware that Yili's class on Tuesdays is an express class -- there's no "circle" track (er... I call it circle, but it's the track before recovery! Not sure what is the actual term) and there's no conditioning. Quite sad, cos was looking forward to that Brazilian twist push-up thing! Anyway, her class is always nice & well pulled off cos she does older tracks... hahahha...  Got no complaints la... except that the class is too quiet! (probably that is what an instructor complains about the students? :P) But I notice that generally SH people are quieter. Even Jon Kin's class considered senyap already...

Started with "Listen To Your Heart" and "Trouble" for warm-up... followed by Love Drunk and Send Me An Angel. Long time haven't done Love Drunk! I really like it, though I find the jab-jab-cross-hooks-roundhouse combination a bit slow for a 3rd track. Should be faster! Send Me An Angel is awesome torture for the shoulders... I remember feeling like dying the first time I ever did it! You will really hope that someone up there sends you an angel...

Had Jigga Jigga for the kicks track, followed by U & Ur Hand for recovery. Muay Thai track was Hyper, Hyper... and ended up with What Hurts The Most for the finale. Wah, the shoulders are really feeling' it now! With no conditioning, we ended with cooldown... the only track which I forgot the name! Hehehe...

Yeah, when it's old tracks, the ol' memory is back in action, aye? New release is this Saturday in J33... who's going? I am thinking of going for either BC or for Jam, one or the other only. Been doing toooooo much Body Combat, maybe will switch back to Jam for a few days! :)


0 comments: