CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Kickstart Day 8

Forgot to post this yesterday, but on Tuesday I managed to go for Yili's "Express Body Combat" class. A sweet and short introduction to the new release - BC 54!

I don't have the tracklists yet, so just off the top of my head, I would say that the warm-up is pretty ok, nothing new. By the 3rd track, there's already major complications --- so many kicks! I didn't know by track #3 gonna be so hardcore already. Honestly, I didn't know if I could make it. And right after that, we have the usual jump kicks track... it's really a HORROR-FILLED moment. There's new combos as well to mix things up a bit... a lot of us got confused. Something like two back knees, step back, side kick, step back again and then a lunging front kick. Halfway through, you would forget about stepping back, or forget the side-kick!

This whole class will tend to make your limbs feel very tired because it likes to concentrate on one part of your body ONLY, like the roundhouse kicks without putting the leg down (balance.. balance!!) or after that, single jabs on only one arm for like .... countless times.

The Muay Thai track was not that difficult. In fact, for the whole new release, there is also a lot of concentration on stamina and cardio. Lots of running on the spot, and I love the jumping and running! It brings me back to my happy Attack days, haha.

Ok, that's all that I remember, about 17 hours since the last class. Happy holidays people, will post whenever I can!

0 comments: