CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2012

Kickstart Day 3

Yikes! Bet you thought I had fallen off the wagon again with the big gap between the previous post and now. I admit... my promise with my husband is to only go to the gym 3x a week, and actually, I did go 3x last week! But it's really not enough. I really wish to go 5x a week, if not more. However, you can't just ditch the hubs, can you?

I wound up going for Jon Kin's Body Combat class today... yeah, after my friend told me to check it out! Someone else told me it's not so "fun", so she advised me to avoid the class... but, this is a Les Mills trainer leh... should be "hebat" right? My new colleague also told me "go for Jon Kin's class.. he just made us run and run and run"... I was wondering... omg, she went for track & field training instead? Why BC just running wan? Lol!!

His class is super packed!! I am very sien with SUPER PACKED classes because no space to move... and also very malu if I walk out! HAHAHA.... and he is really serious, so maybe that's why my 1st friend told me not as "fun". Ok la, still got smile smile and chit chat, not like some other instructors that really look like they wanna tumbuk you instead of the air... Really, my only complaint is that there were so many new songs... blehk! I don't like! I think the oldest track he did was Beat It? That one was the anomaly. Other than that and "Bring Me To Life", the rest were releases from within 2012... which er.. I was missing most of the time.

Ok, at least I know more track names now : the killer finale track is "Summer Rain", but ... it's not as killer as J.K. makes it out to be. I still *really* despise "Gimmie Dat", but I saw the Ciara video on Youtube and holy heck!! Whatever we are doing in BC is much easier than how Ciara dances in the video. So when I think I'm dying during the track, I imagine how much worse it would be if we had to dance like her instead.

For the conditioning, we had to do this capoeira inspired push up, which Raymond taught me before last time, so it's not that new to me... Of course, I'm still struggling cos in the first place, I never practiced it well. =p It's where you are almost in a push-up position, and you have to twist your right knee towards your left HAND (later, it goes into leg EXTENDS) and at the same time, your left hand touches your right shoulder. It's madness wei!! But really fun! Looks so gaya when you do it right.

Well, that's all I have to talk about for today. Still learning up all the new tracks. I found the name of a track that I really like from the new release : BARK at the moon! Haaha... so fun. Okie, tomorrow is a public holiday for moi, so I'm gonna GYM more... by the way, I have a lot of house chores to do, no wonder I am not super obese yet even though I don't gym so much. :P

0 comments: